La Secte Index du Forum

La Secte Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Simple Walkie Talkee Circuit Pdf Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Secte Index du Forum -> Communication !! -> Event !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yelcal

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Sep - 00:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Simple Walkie Talkee Circuit Pdf Download Répondre en citant

Simple Walkie Talkee Circuit Pdf Download > urlin.us/3xo2n

084f2db8c6
Notify...me...of...new...posts...by...email....Reply....↓....sushil....May....24,....2013....at....9:13....pm....what....is....c8....&....c9?....is....it....gang....capacitor.....So...I...assembled...it...on...a...piece...of...general...purpose...PCB,...and...it...performed...just...better........marker...pen...etc...etc...without...any...metal...in...them....Just..one..question..about..them-..will..they..need..to..be..attached..to..any..heat..sink,..or..are..they..fine..on..their..own?..Also..Im..starting..to..get..worried..about..my..other..transistors..as..they..are..all..replacements...Although....this....is....a....trial-and-error....approach,....without....an....RF....meter....or....spectrum....analyzer,....your....ears,....an....FM....receiver,....and....your....fingertips....are....all....you....got....to....succeed....in....making....this....extraordinary....FM....transmitter....work.....

Reply..↓..Seetharaman..May..22,..2014..at..7:43..am..TO5..casing..gets..a..nice..finned..solid..heat..sinks...It..should..look..like..this:....(=cable;..=..stick..with..copper..wire)..If..you..need..more..info,..google..dipole..antenna..Reply..↓..Jimmy..August..6,..2014..at..6:32..am..the..biggest..whip..antenna..possible,..maybe..twenty..feet..and..dont..forget..the..loading..coil...The...circuit...described...right...here...utilizes...3...certainly...transistors...which...easy...to...find...on...the...electronic...store....These..ring..signals..are..amplified..by..transistor..T3..to..drive..the..speaker..of..earpiece...N..is..this..wrk..lyk..the..normal..fm..r..not..,...means..sngs..etc..Reply..↓..Guy..from..Ethiopia..August..12,..2013..at..4:16..am..what..volt..did..u..use..for..each..capacitor?..pls..help..Reply..↓..Tunde..Balogun..December..28,..2012..at..11:51..am..what..is..the..power..rating..of..the..2km..transmitter?..is..there..a..way..i..can..calculate..the..power..using..the..componenet..ratings?..Reply..↓..Tunde..Balogun..December..28,..2012..at..11:44..am..I..have..worked..on..100meters..fm..transmitter,..but..i..will..try..this..2000meters.But..what..kind..of..antenna..should..i..use?..can..i..use..the..normal..unidirectional..antenna?..Reply..↓..eshwar..December..9,..2012..at..7:33..pm..what..are..the..values..of..c9..&c8..capacitors..for..99mhz..fm..output?..Reply..↓..Andrew..March..9,..2015..at..1:52..pm..The..reason..they..are..adjustable..is..because..according..to..tolerance..differences..in..ALL..of..the..components..you..will..need..to..fine..tune..these..two..to..get..the..frequency..you..want...But...thankfully...it...performs...below...the...stated...2...km...in...my...assembly....Stereo...FM...transmitter...Stereo...FM...transmitter...using...BA1404...200M...FM...Transmitter...We...recommend:...Object...counter...using...8051...How...to...work...with...the...ADC...unit...of...an...AVR...Micro-controller...Gate...Turn...Off...Switch...Interfacing...16x2...LCD...with...8051...The...Story...Behind...the...Invention...of...Field...Effect...Transistors...Show...Comments...427...thoughts...on...“2...km...FM...transmitter”...Gowtham...June...7,...2015...at...5:49...am...Sir...if...we...give...the...encoded...signal...from...RX600E...to...the...transmitter...it...will...be...transmitted...or...not...Then...by...using...a...FM...receiver...we...can...encode...it...or...not...By...using...this...I...decided...to...construct...a...long...range...remote...control...Gowthamraj02031996gmail.com...Reply...↓...vabso...June...13,...2015...at...12:41...am...yes,...you...can...Reply...↓...Gowtham...June...7,...2015...at...5:47...am...Sir...if...we...give...the...encoded...signal...from...RX600E...to...the...transmitter...it...will...be...transmitted...or...not...Then...by...using...a...FM...receiver...we...can...encode...it...or...not...By...using...this...I...decided...to...construct...a...long...range...remote...control...Reply...↓...vabso...June...13,...2015...at...12:45...am...yes,...you...can&...please...note...that...frequency...of...input...signal...should...be...less...than...the...half...of...central...frequency...of...your...transmitter...Reply...↓...tenga...June...1,...2015...at...12:38...am...what...is...the...output...power...of...our...2km...transmitter...Reply...↓...John...from...Holland...May...27,...2015...at...1:07...am...Dear...Seetharaman,...I...built...this...circuit...first...on...a...breadboard...for...testing...and...it...just...worked...fine....Reply..↓..Dean..April..3,..2014..at..12:46..am..Thanks..for..the..cct...I..made..a..pipe..with..liquid..tin..and..soldered..some..wings..to..it...

cancer salves a botanical approach to treatment pdf downloadcatherine taine cheikh pdf downloadthe princess bride victoria alexander pdf downloadpsihologija spoznanja in dilema pdf downloadfoxit pdf editor free download for windows 8cto infectologia 8 edicion pdf downloadpoint guard training drills pdf downloadeco building materials pdf downloadrayuela pdf e-books free downloadjordens dos insetos pdf download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Sep - 00:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Secte Index du Forum -> Communication !! -> Event ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange